Snow is softly falling, and families are gearing up for the holidays season filled with friends, food, fun and cheer. The kitchen is always the heart of the home…whether for day-to-day living or special events and holidays. Consider remodelling your kitchen as a new year’s resolution and make 2023 a year of modern Scandi-style.
Here are some tips to prep for entertaining during this joyous time:
- Prepare a guest list. Think mindfully about who you will invite, and how many guests to consider due to ongoing Covid guidelines. Safety comes first.
- Select a date and time for your lavish festive affair.
- Dream up a fun theme and add décor pieces to bring your vision to life.
- Food is at the heart of any gathering. What will your choices be? Hors d’oeuvres and finger foods? A full meal including dessert? Or perhaps some simple snacks?
- Music soothes the soul. Create a playlist of holiday classics or consider some live instrumental music? For extra merriment, have your guests take the mike to sing jovial karaoke songs.
Whatever you choose to do, have fun and be safe during this festive season!
Here’s one more tip for the “To Do” list. Drop by our showroom for a tour to view our kitchen displays. There’s a variety of styles, finishes and details to incorporate into your own kitchen design. The SKÖNA team is here to help bring your dream kitchen to life. We would be pleased to assist you.
An antique white kitchen perfectly mimics the snowy landscape of winter months. It’s a lovely way to bring the outdoors in.
Warm up on a chilly day with a cup of java brewed at the coffee niche, made in Elm wood texture. Black metal accents add a slick edge.