Welcome to a new and exciting year!! Let’s see what the future holds but, for now, let’s focus on kitchen trends for 2022 which promise to be sleeker, smarter and greener!
- As we seek serenity during turbulent times…natural shades of sand, dune and buff create a cozy, calm kitchen environment.
- All shades of Green are the top trend. Try nature-inspired hues and lush woodland shades like Sage, Fern, Moss, Pine, Forest and Hunter.
- Two-tone kitchens are still going strong, especially in complementary shades. Different tones of one colour can create a pleasing arrangement of light/dark surfaces.
- Matte bold grey cabinetry looks futuristic and stylish. Pair with some wood tones for interest.
- Pastels (even pink) are the new neutral. A muted and refreshing palette!
- Be bold with materials! Striking textures and patterns add depth and dimension such as prominent grainlines, fluted wood features and tactile wood textures.
- Handle-less or touch-to-open cabinetry is clean and modern, which works well with the smart technology that’s part of everyday living.
- Replace upper cabinetry with shelving for an open air feeling!
- Dramatic patterns and “full-bodied” veining on stone create statement.
- Use the same countertop stone for the backsplash. It creates a fluid seamless look.
- Try a metallic backsplash for a touch of luxury. It reflects light for shimmer and brightness.
IMPORTANT: The various Covid restrictions we’ve experienced in Ontario has greatly impacted our industry, which has resulted in delays, price increases, supply issues, etc. We are working around these issues as best we can and we’re very grateful to all our existing clients for their patronage and patience during these challenging times. We’re also thankful to any future clients who may be considering working with SKÖNA. Feel free to call us with all questions. Stay safe!
Here at SKÖNA Design, we’re proud of our craftsmanship and unparalleled attention to detail. We do it all, from Consultation…to Design…to Manufacturing and Installation. Our in-house staff of professionals and design specialists have a wealth of experience and knowledge to bring your design ideas to life!
Call 416-782-7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your consultation appointment.